This is a great opportunity for someone who can work as a team player as well as take on responsibility independently.
Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing & Design, the successful candidate:
- is a creative thinker who thrives in a busy environment
- possesses excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- is detail-oriented, highly-organized and able to multi-task
- is familiar NYC’s cultural landscape and theatre world
- is proactive and a team player
This position requires experience in:
- Editing and proof-reading
- Social media management
- Content management (basic html, graphic design, video editing is a plus)
Primary responsibilities include:
- Updating and managing the NYTF website and social media to reflect current and upcoming programming.
- Maintaining and administering messaging to our e-mail list.
- Ensuring consistency in branding across all platforms.
- Working closely with press team to make sure assets and listings are up to date.
- Coordinating the execution of promotional campaigns and projects under the direction of Marketing Director.
- Aiding Group Sales and Membership department in campaigns and outreach.
- 1-2 years marketing experience preferably in the performing arts
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator— Knowledge of iMovie, Premiere, After Effects is a plus)
- Familiarity with web platforms such as WordPress, basic HTML skills a plus.
- Email marketing tools such as MailChimp/Constant Contact
- Social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube)
Salary range: $35,000-$38,000 (commensurate with experience)
Full-time benefits include health insurance, vision and dental insurance (51% covered by NYTF), 10 days paid vacation, paid federal and Jewish holidays, 401K, Commuter benefits.
For consideration, please submit résumé, cover letter, design portfolio (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for enthusiastic interns with varying skills in theatrical and non-profit disciplines. For consideration please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.