MARKETING AND DESIGN MANAGER
CONTACT: Send resume and cover letter to Jamibeth Margolis, General Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
NYTF is looking for a Marketing & Design Manager. This individual enjoys marketing and design and is able to serve as NYTF in-house designer, as well as hold responsibilities for NYTF’s marketing assets and execution across various channels — website, direct mail, email etc. S/he would work closely with NYTF’s external agency partners (PR and media) to execute promotional activities and is able to work well with internal and external stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
– Serve as liaison between NYTF and selected advertising agency and PR agency. Responsibilities include providing direction, approving promotional plans, managing marketing campaigns and budgets.
– Manage all of NYTF marketing collateral and communications with patrons — includes design and executions of assets across channels from layout to final design (digital, email, direct-mail, print, out of home).
– Manage NYTF website – includes design changes and updates in WordPress.
– Ability to copy-write, and proof-read, and an enthusiasm for creative design. Individual should be able to work with in-design, Adobe and/or other design applications.
-Creation of playbills, programs, and rack cards
– Some knowledge of graphic design needed
Note: Salary will be based on experience.
We are always looking for enthusiastic interns with varying skills in theatrical and non-profit disciplines. For consideration please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.